In crisis? Get Help Now.
These agencies operate 24/7 to help you get through your crisis.
- ADM Crisis Center - Call 330-996-7730 for alcohol and drug addiction help
- Mental Health Crisis - Call 330-434-9144
- Akron Children's Hospital Psychiatric Intake Response Center - Call 330-543-7472 or 866-443-7472
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or 9-8-8
- Crisis Text Line - Text 4HOPE to 741741
- Homeless Hotline - Call 330-615-0577
- Domestic Violence Hotline - Call 800-799-7233
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center - Call 888-373-7888
- National Disaster Distress Helpline - Call 800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
Additional resources for food, housing, and emergency services available on the Akron Street Card or call 211 to be connected with resources.